Letter for my future me

Letter for my future me

Reserva Ahora y Paga Después, Cancelación Gratis, Atención al Cliente en Español. Alojamientos Económicos y de Lujo. Tu Proveedor de Viajes para Habitaciones y Vuelos. Tenemos los Hoteles más Baratos.


Precios hasta -80%! Because I forget so easily. It turns into such a deep reflective process, that I usually weep and laugh while I write.


Write a letter to the future : set goals for yourself, make a prediction about the world. Letter to my future self is a service I created to help people send a letter to their future self. The setup is simple. What bothers me the most at this moment is the relationship with my parents.


As I am growing older and older, I find that I don’t agree with my parents all the time anymore. Unlike before, I have started to have argues with them and ended we all feel very unhappy about the fight.


Let me assume that this letter is read on some kind of grapheme screen wrapped around your wrist or glued to your face. Future must be awesome. Writing a letter to your future self is a fun exercise that lets you reflect on your current life as well as set goals for an ideal future. Even though it’s a simple exercise, you should take it seriously in order to get the most out of it.


It was a variation of a letter to my future self. And I remember, when I wrote it, that I was nervous. How odd to be nervous simply writing something about myself that no one else would see!


Here are my answers, unedite from four years ago. Call your parents (if you’re lucky enough that they’re both still here). Take a moment and go have yourself a proper personal day.


And don’t—don’t you dare—feel guilty for taking the time for yourself. This year has been a crazy one. My pain, my struggles, my issues are not what define me. An age (or date) Specify your current age and an age that you intend to read this letter.


You can even plan to read the letter at a certain event (e.g., an anniversary, marriage, or life shift). You watch me cry on my living room floor, completely bored and unmotivated by life.


What I do know is that someday you'll be sitting in my classroom. You see that I am outraged at how stuck I feel. I want my future to be full of memories and unforgettable experiences. I believe traveling the world will give me unique and wonderful memories.


Although I do not know what tomorrow will bring. I hope that every day is an adventure and that my future will be full of excitement and love. All I can do now is focus on today and plan for tomorrow.


My future child, Hey, sweet baby. I’m writing this at a point in my life where we haven’t met yet, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t thought about you already. In fact, I think about you a lot. I can’t wait for the day we meet because I know God will bless me with the greatest gift a human could ever receive: you.


My greatest joy is to see you happy, because you’re the light of my life, my sun and stars. And seeing you so sad breaks my heart.


Letter for my future me

So when you need something from me – anything from doing chores to driving you around to running errands for you – just say the word and I’ll do it for you.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Como contabilizar un leasing financiero

Como redactar un justificante de ausencia escolar

Modelo de acuerdo transaccional